my very first kit

wilmahartognauta

I started my very first kit wich was realy cheap when I came to the point that my 2 daughters went to high school, were out all day, my husband was very busy with his own firm, I had no job at that time and felt really sorry for my self being home all alone, I litterary through my self in the miniworld. Saw a dollshouse and was completely sold. And have felt really good about myself and the world ever since, it was like a therapy I think, but a nice one. I try to make everything my self, because I dont have much money to spent on my hobby.

The world could be so much nicer if everyone was just a litle into the minithings,

wilmamaria

I have made an album at http://community.webshots.com/user/wilmamaria

it was like a therapy I think, but a nice one. I try to make everything my self, because I dont have much money to spent on my hobby.

it is like therapy....my hubby says Im seem much happier now that I have miniatures to occupy my mind and my hands.

http://www.webshots.com/

if you go to webshots there is a free small dl and step by step instructions

they allow up to 240 photos stored

than you can link your albums in your signature.

I would love to see your houses.

your avatar looks intriging

cant wait to view!!

nutti :blink:

ooooo Im needin some therapy

that Mckinnley is just screaming at me!

get me outa this box and on that worktable.

but my house is total chaos better tonight but still not house

ready. and on top of all of this I have to find someplace for the haunted house display which is in the kitchen floor where the table was(still outside)

uuuggggg

good by Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving when all of the mess I have no will be replaced with another equally enjoying yet stressful time!

yes...give me some time with my Glue bottle and xacto knife :D ;) :p

I really enjoyed your photos!

nutti :blink:

I love what you have done with the Pierce! You're right about collecting minis ... it is very therapeutic.

I, too, am often home alone ... my husband is a shift worker and we (I) weren't able to have children.

He also works Christmas, Christmas Eve, News Years, Thanksgiving, Easter and other holidays. My husband has seniority where he works, but we don't like to take the holidays away from families that have children. Ray and I celebrate our holidays when we can. But it means I'm usually home alone.

I love curling up with my books, cats, minis and a nice hot cup of tea or coffee! I've learned that contentment is something I have to create for myself.

I do have two "adopted" granddaughters, and am in the process of uploading Halloween pictures of them on my webshots site.

Last night, webshots seemed to have problems down/uploading .... so I'll try again this evening.

Welcome to Greenleaf.

Susanne