Orchid

Well I was so burnt out on the project I have been working on that I took time out to build the orchid. WOW!!! fast kit I had it ready to fill in days. I started it a week ago last Sat. I was done in 5 days. I was ready to put furniture in on Friday night. It turned out cute. I made this sweet little screen door out of some balsa wood too. Looks great. I hope my oldest neice likes it. She turns 9 this fall. I still have to make furniture and accesories, But it is small enough that it should not take long. I was thinking of making it a 1930's or more modern home. I have been amazed on the price and the level of this one. I think I may pic up a few more for the girls of some of our friends.

When I made the screen door and screened porch for the Coventry Cottage I used Melissa's suggestion & used old hose for the screen. That stuff is perfect!

I had the shell built & decorated in five days, too! It's another one of those very versatile little houses!

• 3 weeks later...