Making Moulding with a dremel

beccas1963

Sorry about that, I am talking as if I am giving a tutorial and I don't want to diminish the value of the procedure she decribed so well. I sometime revert back to being a demonstrator. It is a great technique and I applaud it

Davel, it is ok, we love all tutorials, I don't think it takes away at all, just helps us to know there are other options.

you know as I sat here and milled my fluted moulding I got to thinking. I know I know that can be dangerous for me.

But I was thinking it would be neat if we could see some tutes on dremel usage. With pics.

ok back to miling.

Bec

Especially as we have a resident Dremel expert! I have a router table for my Drememl that DH got me from Sears (I believe Dremel makes the attachments, etc, that Sears sells for rotary tools).

Hey,

I will be glad to do tutorials about the Dremel tools (I've used them since 1947 and spent 6 years demonstrating them.) Since it is such a broad subject and could fill a book, why not start with a specific question about using one of the tool/attachments/accessories to help you without getting hurt? Give me assignment #1 and I will see what I can do with it.

Also, advise me the best way to present a tutorial with pictures in this forum.

Dave GSOLFOT