New Pictures!

MiniMadWoman

I've finally posted some new pictures at my photoalbum below if you'd like to have a look! They start on page 10.

Progress has been slow but steady and I'm enjoying the process!

Enjoy! :blink:

its just getting better and better!!

a suggestion on the fireplace....make one with Tracy's tutorial....measure and cut your fireplace to fit.you could probably leave off the back so the new fireplace uses the old fireplace hole.

I love how your house is comming along.

nutti :blink:

Your Beacon Hill is amazing!!! It's hard to believe your neighbor was just going to throw it away! As I was looking at the pictures I had to keep reminding myself that it was a miniature doll house....it looks like something out of House Beautiful

You are doing and have done an amazing job with this.

Doe

Teresa, it is amazing what you've done and I, for one, am taking my hat off to you for even attempting a job of that magnitude. I can't think of anything more trying than to undo what someone else has done. It's a gorgeous house and you've made it look incredible. It's really exciting to watch your progress!

Wendy

Thank you everyone for such nice comments! :p It's one thing to be proud and excited about your own work, but when someone else appreciates what you've done it makes it even more special. :p

I'm so glad I found you all here because I know you all have put as much work or more into your own houses and still take the time to compliment someone else! :blink:

Love your latest photos. Having my own Beacon Hill, I love to look at one that someone else has decorated. Yours is so beautiful. It's also nice to have people who share the same passion. What I've noticed is that many of us also share a love of animal and bird....companions. I love viewing everyone's photos of their animal friends. I have trouble saying pets, because my three cats are family. As I'm sitting at the computer, Missy Mew is lying on the kitchen table making eyes at me. If I move out of this room (across the hall from the kitchen) and out of her sightline, she'll cry and yelp until I come and get her. Yes, she can walk ... but she loves to be carried around. She's very needy.

Hi Susanne! Thanks for all your wonderful comments at my photoalbum site! :p I told you . . . we're kindred spirits!! :p

Teddy (the Yorkie) is about 12 years old, but still acts like a puppy! Shelby (the Sheltie) is about 8 years old. I haven't had problems with him yet, but a friend of mine had a Sheltie and I believe he had some seizure problems. I think, like in people, it's the luck of the draw.

I have seen those Yorkie dogs on ebay and would love to have one! The prices tend to go a little bit out of my price range though! :blink:

There is one more dog that I'd like to own eventually and that is a Papillon!! I love those little dogs. They're so adorable! Unfortunately, two is enough at one time, but one day! I'm waiting for the Chicago mini-show where I'm hoping to get a Papillon miniature from Karl Blindheim. He did the cat (Merlin) in my parlour! His animals are fantastic!

Take care!

P.S. I added a few more pictures tonight!

I'm just wondering why my neighbors don't throw anything good away?????

I wonder the same thing, myself. Teresa, I faint at the thought of anything by Karl Blindheim. He, Alice Zinn and Linda Masters make the most amazingly real, lifelike-looking tiny animals.

I know Debbie! I pinch myself often to be sure I'm not dreaming! :blink:

Nutti, I got the chess set on ebay. I'm sure there's more out there! :p I had such fun putting the little pieces on the board. It's magnetized so the little tiny pieces will stay put! :p Hubby really likes this piece too!

Holly, I bought the cat in my parlour from Karl at the Chicago mini-show. I can't believe how life-like it is! It's just like a real cat I had years ago (and I still miss)! I'm anticipating the mini-show in April '06 because I'd really like a Papillon dog to go in the Beacon Hill too! What can I say . . . I'm an animal lover!! :D

Teresa, it's just gorgeous! Truely a work of art! I'm in love with your parlor but the whole house is just breathtaking. And I love your choice of piano. I just got a baby grand that also play Fur Elise. I just can't picture a house without music in it.

Deb

Deb, I totally agree about the music! It brings everything to life!

I love your witch's house! :blink: It turned out just darling! I love the little "cat" pillow! You do amazing work! :p