Wee "C" Club Annual Show & Sale

Where is the show? and is there a link to it somewhere for the info?

nutti :wave:

The link is above Nutti :lol: it is the underlined words in my post :wave: It is in Elk Grove, Illinois (Not too far from Schaumburge were the Bishop show was). Ihave not been to DC yet and would LOVE to go. I hear that it is so pretty!

I think I read somewhere there's a show in DC, not Molly's, but I don't know when & thought it might be the Wee "C".

After meeting & visiting Peggi I want to come back to WI and play minis with you again, Tracy, and meet Teresa. (Actually I want to meet everybody sooner or later)

Does anybody know when the DC show is? We are stationed in D.C. and live in Northern Virginia. This would be my first show and I'd love to be able to go. My house is open for camping out if you don't mind the hour drive to D.C.! This may be an affordable way to visit this show. Let me know if anyone knows the details and if anyone is interested! Sue

Sue, watch the mini magazines. Molly Cromwell has two show a year at Tyson's Corner, but I'm thinking I read somewhere (Small Stuff, maybe?) that there'll be a club show there some time in the fall (November, maybe?). If you hear/ see anything I'd love to know, although I'd go camp out with DS#2 and drag his fiancee with me!lol

• 2 weeks later...

Havanaholly, Thanks for the suggestion for mini-mags. I haven't found much out there at Borders, but I'm thinking of subscribing to one or two soon! Sue