Downloading directions

Hi,

I have just scanned the directions to the Dura-Craft Pioneer for a new member and I was wondering if there is a way to download them to the site, to make available if someone else needed them. Maybe with the Corona Primrose directions? Is this possible?

Thanks,

Traci

I think you might be able to share your Dura-Craft instructions privately, one-on-one, without too much risk of copyright infringement; but since instructions for GL & CC kits are available already from the site I see no reason to risk it.

Thanks for the quick response Holly! I felt safe with the Dura-Craft since they are out of business, but guess it's still copyrighted? Have to wonder who would come after me? :monkeydance: And sorry, my wording wasn't clear in respect to the Primrose - I just meant could we post instructions in the same area that the Primrose instructions are already located. Defintitely don't want to break any copyright rules! LOL!

Thanks again,

You are always such a great help and I really appreciate it!

Traci

• 6 months later...

I notice there are listed 36 files here, but when you open that category, all that exists is the Primrose Dollhouse Instructions. Where are the other 35 files and why when you try to click on the latest submission "Cantebury Instructions Diagrams4" file, it takes you to a page that says you don't have access to that section.

DO you have to have a certain level of membership to get in there?

I was even thinking, since many have said the Garfield Instructions are vague, to create a better version with more illustrations, but I am not sure about the copyright. If I created a 100% original document, I don't see the issue, but it seems like a conflict with them also trying to sell their version of the plans.

The directions are all copyrighted, and I don't think it's a good idea to post them. I removed the three books I had in albums that I posted for a few friends here.....but have worried about the copyright problems. I don't really want to go to jail! There are no dollhouses there......

Wolfie

• 2 weeks later...