My Orchid Confusion

Im sorry if this sounds a little dumb but I am totally confused about the "gusset" parts in my Orchid. Where is it that they go and what exactly are they? :)

By the way, I am blogging my entire construction in my blog for those interested. :banana:

I built and decorated the Orchid in 7 days for my Grandmother

it is in the build team blog

the main reason it went together so quickly for me is I knew how I wanted it and I had all the things to do it with here already!

nutti :ohyeah:

How easy is this build? I am thinking of making one for my mom for Christmas but would not be able to start on it until August.

The Orchid was the first-ever kit built house that my DH and I put together. It took us 2 weeks including electrification and landscaping. It was a fun build too. Nothing frustrating in putting this kit together.

Two teams built this dollhouse last summer. You'll find 2 Orchid Blogs: one called Team Orchid Build and the other Community Orchid build. You'll find lots of variations on this house.

There are also other Orchids in the Gallery.

-Susanne

2 Orchid Blogs: one called Team Orchid Build and the other Community Orchid build.
I made mine into a small country store, my blog is in the Team Orchid blog. I put the shell together in one session at DS#2's house and the rest of the build in our travel trailer as we traveled from place to place. We were only supposed to be gone 5-6 weeks, so I left a lot of things at home & had to improvise on replacement. If there is an easier house kit to build I haven't built it yet! I have a White Orchid patiently waiting its turn in the queue.

I havent had any problems so far in building this house. I just wish that the instructions had detailed photos like in other houses Ive built. Im a picture person but even without them, its been a good build so far.

Im a picture person

so many of us are....and this is one of the reasons for the building blogs

to help folks over any construction blocks they run into.

so if you get stumped go check them out...someone has bound to put in a photo of your questioned step.

nutti :wave: