Drove to Philadelphia today

alycemina

Pete (husband) and I drove to Philly today (about 2 hours away) and picked up the Southern Plantation I won on ebay. I knew it was huge, but it is SO enormous it didnt fit in the car (a huge Cadillac). So, half hanging out of the trunk secured with bungee cords, we got it home. It came with architect drawings (it was made from a shell), lots of accessories, a cir-kit kit, and furniture (a bit of a jumble). The inside was never finished but the exterior was very nicely done and only needs a little work. But what I have I done! I live in a little tiny house and this is a monster. Best regards, Alyce

Are you referring to the southern plantation in your gallery? If so, that is a Tom's Mill house sold by Earth and Tree, called the Charleston. You can buy it as a kit or buy the plans and build from scratch. I love that house! Saw it last year in the store, and it is enormous! Just thought I'd share, in case anyone else wanted to add this house to their collection. :unsure:

Congrats on a great find!

Are you referring to the southern plantation in your gallery?

Yes, it is the plantation in my gallery - thanks for the info. Since there are 5 pages of incredibly detailed architect drawings the original owner must have made most of it himself. Alyce

COngratulations to your new "mansion" then LOL and it sounds like you are going to have a LOT of fun with this one, don't you think? Looking forward seeing what you do with it!

Hugs