In My Other Life

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away . . . well not that far really, I used to paint and teach folk art. I've added some pictures to myphotoalbum below if you'd like to have a look! :D

You are truly a pro! I especially like the chicken canisters, but it's all great. I still do the arts & crafts I did in my "former" life, I just do them a whole lot smaller (except I never did woodworking in 1:1) :D

Thanks Holly! I still do some painting, but only when people ask for something! :(

Linda, I painted them! B) The (eBay) is just for my own information (as I have a short memory). I'm going to be putting them on eBay at some point once hubby sits down and teaches me how to use it! :D

You're a very talented lady Teresa! Your paintings are just beautiful. Who in their right mind would paint that lovely dresser lime green? <shuddering> There should be laws against that kind of furniture torture. You did an excellent job of restoring it back to it's original glory which takes a lot of patience and a lot of love.

You have a real knack for giving mistreated things a new chance at gracious living.

Deb