Two for the price of One

Roni

Not bad, but I simply have to resist! I'm already two houses over the limit Jer gave me!! Not quite sure how I'll explain them, either! He won't fall for the "I've had it forever" excuse.

That excuse doesn't work for me either. I've already been told the 4 I have in boxes are way to many :yes: After we move and I get a much alrger working area, I plan to stock up !

We are planning to move as well. Jer is already grumbling about how we're going to safely move all the houses I have built! But, if they're still in the box, well, they're easy then, right??? LOL! I'm hoping we find a house with five bedrooms! That way, I can have one for my hobby!! (the master bedroom, of course! It'll be the biggest!! rofl)

I'm with you Tams. There's just the 2 of us and I'm looking at 4 bedroom houses. I need to have one room to work on dollhouses, one room to display them , another to store the unfinished ones, and maybe a bed for the grand children,, and the master so when I'm not working on dollhouses I have a place to rest my weary bones!

I have been spending all my spare time on my Beacon Hill, I just can't bear to get another house, because I know I'll be working on this one for quite awhile!! The poor new one will surely be neglected for a loooong time.