Tennyson and Chantilly question

Corey

Does anyone know the size of these houses? Or if you have one, would you be willing to measure yours for me?

I am looking for the overall size measurement and then each room size. I tried looking on line for it but my brain is foggy and I am just not finding it.

Thank so much!

I have a Chantilly and will measure it for you tomorrow, promise! It is a lovley house for sure and you will have a lot of fun building it!

Hugs

Anna - Thanks so much! I am having trouble finding info on it.

Have you already built the house? How did you decorate it? I am thinking french country or country cottage. Would that be appropriate?

Corey, I think that a french or country cottage would be lovely, but what's this talk of "appropriate" LOL it's your house and whatever you (and the house....) say goes!

My Tennyson is 23 /14 at the widest and almost 15 deep and 31 tall at the top of the trim. They were made by a couple of different companyies and slightly different ( the one made by Greenleaf has a foundation) so the measurements of the one you have/get may be slightly different. The rooms are about 9 1/2 wide except for the attic.

I have pics of mine in my Gallery.

Jen - love the bunnies! too funny :yes:

Thanks shakey. I appreciate it and I love the color of your house.

Tracy - I dont know why I didnt think to go look at that photo. Hey, you dont know what that color is called do you?

Corey, I think that a french or country cottage would be lovely, but what's this talk of "appropriate" LOL it's your house and whatever you (and the house....) say goes!

LOL, Yes I Do think it would work great to decorate it like that, and I had a grand plan for "My" Chantilly as well that was overturned recently by her... Now she wants to be dressed modern... Ack!

Hugs

Corey..No one in here is appropriate. :whistle: Especially when it comes to the way the house wants to look.

Do what you (and the house) think is best! You are going to do great!

Corey it looks like my front door and that color is Colonial Red. They sell it in Home Depot in the lil quart size cans. Not rustoleum but near those brands. Just cant think of the name.

the rooms to the right measures slightly more than 13 1/4 inches wide and 11 1/2 inches deep

the rooms to the left is at the top floor almost 9 1/2 inces wide and 13 inches deep, at the bottom floor there is also the bay window area, and silly me forgot to measure the ceiling height, duh!!!

There is also a flight of stair in the rooms to the right to take in consideration, I am about to re-do some of the wallpapers real soon and she is starting to purrrrr like a smitten kitten LOL

Hugs and good luck with your Chantilly!

Anna - Thanks so much! That really helps a lot. Don't worry about the ceiling height.. I just needed the depth and width. I appreciate it..

Be sure to post photos when you do the wallpaper! I cant wait to see. :ohyeah: