New eye candy from the dh show in Braintree, MA

CJEP

I just posted pictures in my gallery from the Handcrafters of Miniatures Show that was today. I included pictures of the exhibit and of my purchases. Kate (heartnsoule), Corey and I met there and had a great time. It was a small show but had lots to see. It was my first show. Now I'm really looking forward to the bigger show in Sturbridge in June.

Oh wow!! It all looks wonderful! I can't wait til I can go to my first show! Plus, the added bonus of meeting a fellow miniaturist from GL!! What a wonderful day!

You racked up! I didnt realize that you got all of that wonderful stuff. The doll is just awesome with such a pretty face.

I had a great time as well. It was great to see the stuff in person and also to meet some wonderful people.

I better start saving for the show in June!!

:flowers:

thank you very much for the tour of the show!!

that was really interesting, and that sea captain's home was stellar.

congrats on your finds, too! those little teapots are A+ dorable. so cute and pretty. can't wait to see their home.

I am so glad you had a great time you three. I wish I could have gone but I will definitely be going to Sturbridge. I already mapped out the road trip..LOL