The Fairfield

I have just finished my Beacon Hill and I already bought another house! I bought The Fairfield. I had been looking for a half scale house and couldnt decide what I wanted. At first I was going to buy it from Real Good Toys but when I saw this little house, I fell in love with it and just had to get it. I love the unique shape it has.

Has anyone else built this house? Any suggestions or tips?

Hi Gina,

I was reading your message when I looked at your avatar and saw your Beacon Hill. It took me back for a minute. Our houses are almost identical on the outside. Where you used what looks to be grey and brown, I used a dark green. I know this has nothing to do with the question you asked, but I couldn't help but comment on the similarities. I also added window boxes, idea and construction details from MiniMadWoman and what a difference it makes. :cheer:

Your Beacon Hill is beautiful.

Roni

Oh thankyou havanaholly. I dont know why I forgot about that forum because thats usually where I go for a particular dollhouse info.

Thanks to everyone for your compliments on my Beacon.

Roni, our Beacons really do look alike! Do you have a gallery where I can see your Beacon in more detail? I went to your gallery link but didnt see the Beacon on there. That grey color was really suppose to be a tan but for some reason, once applied, it became a greyish green.