Ladies and Gentlemen

Deb

Well, ah, gee whiz, dragging toe in the sand - you people are making me blush! What lovely and beautiful compliments! You are making my head swell up! Eliza is a very special doll to me, my first ever attempt at trying to create Eliza Doolittle. And probably my last! The ribbon was very hard to find for that doll, and when I went back to try and get some more, it was soldout! Oh well, it's truly a one of a kind doll for Deb - from me. I used to be featured in the Artisan's Showcases of the old Dollhouse Miniatures and even England's Miniature Collector magazine. That was back in 1999 and 2000 and 2001..... Things changed for me then, was working two jobs and had no time to make dolls, you know the scene, so many jobs, so little time...... I retired from my two jobs in 2006 in February and have just been making dolls ever since, and this year finally opened the box to the Pierce! And now I'm truly in heaven!

Anyway if you are a collector of the old Dollhouse Miniatures magazines, some of my dolls are shown in the Artisan's Showcases of some of the following: A sitting bride-to-be in June of 2000, A better picture of the bride on page 77 of May 2000, A nurse and a patient in August of 2000, an old cowpoke in February 99, A shopping lady in September of 1999 and my very famous archeologist in September of 2000 and probably many more, but I can't remember off hand. I was also interviewed and had many of my dolls featured in an artical in Miniature Collector but I can't remember the date........ What fun THAT was! Anyway I wish the newer Dollhouse Miniatures still had their Artisan Showcase section. That was so much fun!

I do thank each and every one of you for your wonderful compliments! It makes me feel so proud!

Wolfie aka Gina

Congratulations, Deb!! 'Eliza' truly is a beautiful doll! She looks so ethereal in your 'White Orchid' and I'm sure she'll be happy to live wherever you put her . . . as long as it's the Pierce or the Beacon Hill! :welcome:

Yes, Holly! I'm working on an Enry Higgins - not necessarily for Deb as she hasn't asked me. I have his clothing all cut out though, and I'm going through my body parts to find someone who resembles him...... I have two maids to make right now, and another doll called The Earth Goddess which will go on my OOAK doll page.......those dolls are really special!

Anyway it's a bad day here weather wise and we've lost power several times.......so talk later!

Wolfie