Chantilly - pics anyone?

whippet-gal

I'm quite taken with the Chantilly cottage. does anyone have any pictures of one they've done? I'd love to see them.

I don't suppose anyone has one lying around (a kit, that is) they'd like to sell me? :flowers:

Living in hope ....

Jackie

I have a Chantilly sitting here and it has finally started talking to me again...

It has all the elctrics done, most of it is put together, I do however need to paint trims and windows etc etc, and we had a major "mentally re-arrangement" to talk out between us so to speak, but now, all in all I think I will have to give her a lot of attention in the near future....

I have some pics in my gallery, and can take more if you want to see the layout.... And, nope, not parting with this one LOL sorry...

I have seen it on ebay at times though so perhaps if you look for it over a period of time you might be able to locate in through there?

And yes, Tracy's Chantilly is just to yummy for words!!!!

Hugs

All right... This may be a little off topic, but please forgive me if I'm blowing it!

Whippet? Oh MY WORD! One of my browsers has been on your picturetrail site all day, and I've jumped in & out, and ooh'd & awed every chance I get. I love your houses! Wow... And your organizational skills are to die for!

Now Anna, I'm opening a new browser dedicated to your Gallery. Any one else? ...direct me to your StUfFs! I'm just Lovin' this!! Everyone is sooo talented and have incredibly brilliant ideas!

I think I've gone to heaven!! :wave:

Bye for Now!

Christine

Hi,

There are two Chantilly houses for sale on Ebay. They are both from the same seller, Toppdollar. I wish I knew how to post those cool links to stuff on Ebay :wave: I hope you win one!!!! I think they were buy it nows too.

Sarah

Hi,

There are two Chantilly houses for sale on Ebay. They are both from the same seller, Toppdollar. I wish I knew how to post those cool links to stuff on Ebay :wave: I hope you win one!!!! I think they were buy it nows too.

Sarah

Thanks for that - I couldn't see those, as they don't show up on the eBay UK site.

Toppdollar is actually our own Tracy & she very kindly offered me one. I just have to decide now, whether or not I can really afford it, with shipping to the UK.

And, of-course, I do have a BH AND a Magnolia on their way to me :)

Jackie

Jackie, playing the devil's advocat here I think, it will be soooo worth it LOL.

Yes I saw that Traxy had some Cahntill´'s up for sale as well...

Hugs

Thanks for that - I couldn't see those, as they don't show up on the eBay UK site.

Hi Whippet-Gal...

I get around that all the time, as I'm always wanting to see what is being offered internationally (even though the Seller may think a Buyer in the US or elsewhere wouldn't want to pay the high price for shipping). Whenever I find something I want on eBay UK, I simply send a message to the seller ASKING if they wouldn't mind selling it to me, and if they're willing, I ask how much the shipping is. I think overall, I've only had one gent hesitant about giving me a shipping quote (he chose not to) and the rest have always been extremely nice and willing. I find absolute treasures all the time this way... In fact, I'm in the middle of a transaction right now, where the desk I'm getting is $3.99 GBP (less than $8 USD) and a VERY similar one sold last week in an auction for $70.00 USD. I LOVE looking around this way! :whistle:

Here's how you get around it... take a peak at your browser address; it will appear something like this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?.....

Simply change the extension on eBay's server from ebay.co.uk to ebay.com like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?......

Now you can see everything the US is selling even though they may have only stated they would ship to, say the US, Canada and Australia.

I hope this helps and opens a few doors for you.

Warmly,

Christine

Thanks for that, Christine. Your post is quite a coincidence, as only this morning I made the US site my default eBay site, instead of the UK one. This is mainly because the US site no longer shows UK auctions automatically & when I sell My Little Ponies (one of my other interests) the USA & Canada are my biggest markets.

I agree with you that most people are very helpful with shipping, especially now online shipping calcualtors are so easy to use.

I shall look for those bargains - as long as you don't get there before me! :whistle:

Jackie

For me ebay wasn't a big thing over here when I started browsing it so I first registered through the US Ebay whoich suits me perfectly LOL and most often I hav had positive contacts with sellers as well. It is mostly the houses that has been tough to get hold of as the shipping gets fairly high most of the times, but then again right now I still have a kit unopened in its box and a couple on the go so to speak :wave: Hmm, actually I have just one kit unopened.... :welcome: need to speed up finding that Emerson Row or I might go into withdrawls when opening the last box...

Hugs