Arbor pictures

mamie

I have a question about sending my pictures. I know about the email but my question is do I just send my pictures as an attachement ? I just do not have a clue about email pictures. :flowers:

There should be an option in your compose window of your e-mail to add an attachment. It often has a paperclip picture on it or near it. Click on that and follow directions. Good luck!!

There's a second way to forward your photos as an attachment, and it's the one I usually use.

I open My pictures, and then I control select my three pictures. Over on the left-hand side of the monitor are selections to choose from. I choose "e-mail this file". It brings up your e-mail form and you only have to type in your "send to" address.

-Susanne

When I want to send attachments I click on the "insert" button on the email box toolbar and there's a "browse" button that takes me to "my Pictures" where I can select the pictures I want to attach.