Madame Riaboushka's Ballet Studio

MiniMadWoman

Thanks again everyone!

Perhaps when rehearsals are over they can be pulled back behind some elegant drapery-holders so the lacy sheers will show.

Exactly what I was thinking, Holly! Great minds think alike!! :thumb:

Teresa--I'm just now catching up on the posts from the last week and a half and so I just saw your thank you. You are quite welcome. Your studio is fabulous and I'm glad the mirrors arrived safe. I found some ballerinas at the Dollar General store for $1 a piece that worked great in my Coventry turned dance studio. They are a ceramic type material and even came with their own stand works well for teenage students. If you want smaller ballerinas I found some at Walmart I think they were Kelly Girls and 4 came in a box and were dressed as ballerinas and even had some of the props to use.

Exactly what I was thinking, Holly! Great minds think alike!!
Mwahahaha... I found some exquisite bass-look acanthus leaf drapery holders last time we were in Ron's in Orlando for my Willowcrest (when I build it).

Mwahahaha... I found some exquisite bass-look acanthus leaf drapery holders last time we were in Ron's in Orlando for my Willowcrest (when I build it).

Oooo . . . that sounds scrumptious, Holly! I can't wait for the TB show in a couple of weeks . . . hope I can find lots of goodies for my Willowcrest!

Thanks Michelle!