the Pierce

kokkie

Hi, I am alway looking for pictures and anything that has to do with the Pierce for mine I build 5 years ago, and I am just happy that 3 members here building it almost at the same time as wel, that was so nice to read, I do not come acros that many Pierces worldwide, or perhaps not everybody is showing it of th web (why ever not I wonder then),

enjoy the rest of the day, and happy building girls,

Hi, I am alway looking for pictures and anything that has to do with the Pierce for mine I build 5 years ago, and I am just happy that 3 members here building it almost at the same time as wel, that was so nice to read, I do not come acros that many Pierces worldwide, or perhaps not everybody is showing it of th web (why ever not I wonder then),

Hi Wilma and welcome to the forum! I agree with you that there just aren't enough pictures of Pierces out there when it's such a gorgous house. I'm a little biased about that coz my Pierce is my baby. (I've got pics of my Pierce in the gallery of my website (link below my signature) if you'd like to see it.) Of all my houses, she's my very favorite. It's great to see another Pierce fan join us here.

I've run across your Pierce albums in my surfing and love the way you added on the wing. That's a really nice touch.

Deb

hi, wilma! :)

your post was in the New Members Introductions, so, welcome again!

i love the Pierce, too. i got mine from a local lady who'd built it, and am very, very slowly working on it.

the photos in the galleries here are inspiring me. if you find more, please do share, OK?

hope you're having a great day!

hi, wilma! :)

your post was in the New Members Introductions, so, welcome again!

i love the Pierce, too. i got mine from a local lady who'd built it, and am very, very slowly working on it.

the photos in the galleries here are inspiring me. if you find more, please do share, OK?

hope you're having a great day!

Hi c.j. I surely will, stil searching the net,