gallery

ilovecats

Thanks Greg :yes: I still don't see them. The last album that i can find of mine is one page 5, i think it may have been the Brimbles. If i do a search, then i can access my thornhill and ponderosa, but i just can't find them if i click on gallery, then members gallery. it's weird B)

Well actually, if i go to "gallery" then search, i can locate the ponderosa but i can't locate .....i can get my 1st thornhill to come up tho, just not the 2nd one i just bought this week.

I wonder if i need to just delete those albums and start fresh?

Marg, I just tried it and both your albums were there on the first page.

BTW, Dean, I like the new album display & being able to search for the one we're looking for.

Thanks for the feedback Holly! This is so strange! I just went to my albums to see if i need to click on anything...I don't see anything and I haven't had problems like this in the past with my other albums. I can pull those up just fine.

Okay, I just tried to click on "my gallery" under my avatar and it pulls up all of my albums just fine. Maybe dragonfly or Dean will know what is up. :yes:

hi, looks ok for me, too.

i just looked in Members Gallery and i can see the Thornhill and Ponderosa albums near the bottom on the first page.

don't know whether this matters: i went to the Forum Home page and then accessed the gallery from there.

don't know whether this matters: i went to the Forum Home page and then accessed the gallery from there.

Wow! I just did that and it worked. I don't know what was up with that! I swear i'm not crazy! B) :yes: