Help Need Code for Miniature.com 20% off

Peggi

I accidentally deleted my email from miniature.com. Could someone please give me the code so I can order and get the 20% off and have part of this order total given to the victims of Katrina.

Thank you

Peggi

Thank you Carol. I'm ordering things that I was going to wait on but since part will go for a good cause, thought I would go ahead.

Again I appreciate the code.

Peggi

Thank you for the code, I ordered Monday night and received my items today. I ordered the easy cutter, a pool table, a lamp, a punch bowl, and a hummingbird feeder for the Lily and a deer head for my upcoming log cabin.

So if I can ever get the darn roof to bend correctly, I will finish the Lily.

Peggi

• 2 months later...

Oh, how exciting Peggi! Talk about incentive to get that Lily done. My sister ordered me the punch bowl as a birthday gift! Isn't it the cutest?!!! :D

Holly, how great! Now I have to go see what the dollhouse looks like! :o

I've been working (off & on) on drafting a 1:12 scale dh from a Craftsman bungalow floorplan, so far it is front- & back opening. I have looked longingly at the dh kits in the DHE (oops, Dollshouse Emporium) catalogue but having done the Grand Ballroom kit I must say I an unenchanted with MDF & the thrill of paying for shipping the extra weight of MDF vs wood just isn't there.

It has been a tossup for me between the Gloucester & the Cheltenham for a front-opener, but the Cheltenham is more Georgian-looking, & I have been wanting to do a Georgian/ Colonial ever since we began visiting DS#2 when he lived in Alexandria.