AC Moore One Day Sale

CJEP

thanks for the alert!

you know, greg,

it may just be the monitor color quality here, and i devoutly hope that it is,

but i think you're looking a little like somebody who's about to have an allergy attack that lasts from midnight on 01/15 to 6 pm on that date.

maybe you should stay home on monday ...

I definitely think you need a day off, Greg, but you may have to venture to a further AC Moore this time so you can get the Newport!! :D They had one at the one in Peabody, MA last time I was there.

At least not here in Maine, Greg....that snow they promised today? Yeah well it's sunny and warm outside, what the heck????

But you know, your glands look a bit swollen....you feeling ok? Maybe you should come to Bangor and see this awesome ear/nose/throat/psychiatrist called Dr. A.C. Moore...ever heard of him? :D

I'm jealous, it is warm here, but rainy (well spitting) and dark. They are saying snow and ice for Monday though. Greg if you are going to make it as far as Peabody let me know. I'm going to Salem for a doctor's appt and then to lunch with a friend but would love to meet up with you.

I'm a big wimp with driving in bad weather as well. I'm trying to see what of my plans I can cancel if we do get the weather they are predicting. I'm still not trusting the weatherman though.

Well, if you do make it down here at some point, maybe we can meet up or we can meet in NH at Tree and Earth. I still haven't made it there yet, but my husband and I keep talking about it and checking out the ones on the South Shore of the Boston area (I found two there).

Sorry you have to work, but you can always try to make it to an AC Moore after work. They are open until 9 usually. Enjoy!!

Oh, I almost forgot...Joann's has coupons out for 50% off an item this weekend. AC Moore excepts Joann coupons as well. You may want to sign up for their mailing list to get their coupons just to use at AC Moore or Michaels if you don't go to Joann's much.