I think I've lost my mind...

Ms. Mini

Thanks marg! i was actually just about the ask everyones opinion on the furniture! i built the stove last night and im very pleased with how it turned out. im bummed i had to take down the fireplace but i think the stove fits there nicely as well. man the willowcrest kitchen is small. What do you guys think of the living room furniture? i have another set that i had planned to go in there, put i think it might be to dark to go with the color of the house? the living room furniture i had to go in there is the same color as the ones that are in the master bedroom. what do you think? pics are in my gallery :)

post-505-1168443745_thumb.jpgpost-505-1168443824_thumb.jpg

u dont have to compliment the house anymore

oh yes I do!

it looks wonderful!

one of my very few regrets I have is not realizing what I had before I just gave it away...but than I feel guilty for feeling that way when I know how much it is loved where it lives! so I live vicariously through all of you who are building one of the most wonderful houses built by any dollhouse company.

something about the ornate round front that draws me in.

your house is very lovely.

nutti :)

Jenny, the stove is perfect for that spot. I liked your fireplace, but now seeing the stove in place its perfect for that spot. You have done a most beautiful job on this house. I love the color combinations you've used and it has been a joy to watch and hear your excitement with each step. I also like the bathroom with the slippers and robe -- a nice realistic touch.