The Magnolia

Gayle

Recently, I decided that I wanted another dh. After scouring the Greenleaf site, I picked out the Magnolia as my favorite. (Linda's Magnolia also helped with the decision)

Greenleaf price is $97 plus shipping.

HBS price is $89.99 plus shipping

CherryTree.com is $79 plus shipping.

Last night while I couldn't sleep, I surfed ebay and found it for $65 (Buy it now) plus 14.52 shipping. When I told DH about it this morning, his question was, "Did you buy it?" So I bought it before breakfast.

I'm really proud of the price and glad I waited before purchasing it. Now I have to decide what to do with her. I'm sure she will start talking to me when she gets here.

Congrats to the new house addition. Sometimes you can get a deal on ebay if you watch it enough. Last night I got a bunch of Dollhouse miniature magazines and now that my mom is building a dollhouse we will really get alot of use out of them.

And the other day I got a sweatheart kit for $10 plus shipping.

I'm afraid the dollhouse bug has got me hehe

congrats on your buy!! that is a beautiful house and i hope to get one for myself someday ;)

patients is always helpful :) especially when you save money! great job!

I want to build the Magnolia ever since I saw an unfinished assembled one in a hobby store this past summer. I liked being able to study the outside up close, and the inside layout really buttered my grits!