Finally some pictures

cwoods

Cindi, the picture you attached of Porcelaine indicated it must be cooked at 300? F.

How did you cure the glass?

Your stone work is totally awesome - I love the idea, but the implementation is just beyond me! To tell the truth, the same with the stained glass ....I am just hoping to get something I can adapt to my littlebitttty skills.

So far I haven't had any problem, I've just let it dry. It takes quite ahwile. Shows how observant I am, I didn't look at the application directions to see that it needed to cure at 300. I'll keep an eye on it but currently it appears to be drying on it's own.

I love your windows. They look so nice.

I used DAS airdry clay for the stonework in white and then painted it after it dryed.

That's what I used for my Newport Cape's brick. I'm in the minority here, but I prefer it to paperclay. Plus, it's a bit cheaper. I hijacked my dad's old pasta roller (he got a Kitchen Aid attachment roller) and it's a cinch to roll out to get an even thickness for the bricks.

I'm in the minority here, but I prefer it to paperclay

not because we wouldnt use it! I have no experience in this stuff so like others here we follow our insiration in hopes to acheive something as special.

it is not the type of product used which makes each of your artwork so special it is how you acheive the look....and I KNOW no product can do that for you...

your Orchid rocks are amazing. I am in awe. I keep plucking along and someday I will create such beauty!

ty for sharing the photos!

nutti :)