Foyer Chandelier

MiniMadWoman

The chandelier arrived in time for installation before my Garden Party on Sunday! However, Brian thinks it would be a better bedroom light, so at some point I guess I'll change it out for something more dangly. I also started wallpapering, but ran out so will have to order more! You can view pictures at my photo album below.

Your house is SO!!! amazing! I keep looking at it for inspiration! I have a huge stash of the old House of Miniatures furniture and I keep thinking I need a house like that to show it off.... :)

The light looks great and the wallpaper is so perfect.

Good luck and have fun with your garden party. And thanks again for all the inspiration!

Carol

Thanks Marlene! You could be right about that! Ripping apart and putting back together . . . double the work! :)

Your Pierce is coming along nicely! Can't wait to see it done!

Hi Nutti and Wendy, blow by blow is in the Chit-Chat section under Garden Party. I did get a lot of oooo's and ahhh's! :blink: It's so great when others enjoy the work you've put into something! :p However, I think they enjoyed Brian's baking even more!! :)