White Orchid Progress

Ms. Mini

actaully i bought a big container of fake vine leaves, mini flowers and such. i plan to put those all over the exterior and cover up the notches at them same time :whistle:

You can always come up through the lower floor and illuminate a floor vase or a rice grain light up into a spool. What are you doing to cover the tabs on the outside of the house? Do you have access to a bandsaw to cut strips out of the scrap?

The WO material looks as if you can cut it with a pair of scissors. It's sort of like the foam plastic meat trays, only thinner and silkier. No need for power tools! :whistle:

Hello everyone :whistle: I have just updated my blog and im about to go update my gallery right now from pics of what i did today. I had a bit of an accident with an exacto knife while triming the wallpaper. i sliced off a good chunk of the side of my middle finger :thumb: its bandaged up now and i will take a look at it in the morning to see if i need to go to the docs or not. anyways if you have time and want to let me know your opinion on my progress I'd appericate it :lol:

post-505-1167544805_thumb.jpg

Too thick and hard to cut with scissors. You could maybe use a straight edge and heavy razor blade if you worked at it. I used a band saw to cut the strips out and I used a razor knife to cut the angles.

Sorry about posting the incorrect information. I've only petted the WO while still in the box, haven't taken it out to actually handle the pieces. I'm so glad to learn that despite its delicate airs, it is such sturdy stuff. (Although didn't somebody post a while ago that her WO took a licking and came through ticking?) Thanks for setting me straight!