Help please! Harrison Window Issues

Karen99

My good and patient friends,

I do not understand what is happening here.

I am trying to create the interior frames for the bay windows, above the window seats.

When I dry fit the interior frames, I see a lot of mess from the outside...

I am positioning the exterior windows exactly where they should be. What is happening here? And what color should the interior of the windows be? 

IMG_8446.thumb.jpeg.7bf13b3b2859674ecf1ec241678840ab.jpeg

I am IMG_8447.thumb.jpeg.b5ef5369e1a26b315832acf0e88a2edb.jpegpositoningIMG_8447.thumb.jpeg.b5ef5369e1a26b315832acf0e88a2edb.jpeg

IMG_8442.jpeg

IMG_8445.jpeg

IMG_8436.jpeg

Do you think the original builder put this together wrong? It looks like the windows are supposed to align bottom and top, My side Bay windows are about half an inch lower than the center bay window...

Any thoughts on how I can get that interior trim on and not have that craziness when looking in from outside?

Many thanks again! I so want to get trough the window replacement.

Window Issues_Kit@2x-3.jpg

I notice that on the interior the side windows don't appear to come up as high as the big center window.  Try dry fitting those side windows to correspond in height to the center window, and dry fit the interior frame around the center window.  It looks as if the original builder might have tried shortening the side window openings without shortening the side windows...