What is your style for Easter? Mine is rustic....

Luanne

I hope you are having fun decorating for this weekend.   Click on the picture to see more close ups. What do you think? 

Rustic Spring

Edited by Luanne
  • Like 4

This is really wonderful, and I have a big soft spot for rustic. I especailly love the flower cart in the background, and a very fun twist on the cornicopia!.

I am very new to the miniaturist world, so I ave not done Easter yet. Perhaps I will have honed enough skills by Christmas.

Posted (edited)

Thank you guys, 

I only started decorating my real house for the seasons recently. Minis take less space for storage when they have to be put away. This is on our dining table. 

Cornicopia ! I like it. Never crossed my mind that's what I was doing. 

Welcome to the mini world Kami.  I like your creations. Very nice. I've realized that I like to make the small items and put the vignettes around the house: bathroom window, corner of bathroom counter, kitchen counter.  I get my ideas from looking up flea market items.  For each season, I only make a few new items and get to use my stash in a different way. For this set up, I only painted the bunnies with orange features to tan/gray and make the carrots. 

Thanks for your time and have a good afternoon. 

Edited by Luanne
  • Like 1

I am also learning about plants and one day I had a vision of a mini scene in a planter box. Are you dressing up your Glencroft ? 

@Luanne Absolutely love this! I cannot wait to decorate more. I am rehabbing a Harriosn on I bought on eBay. Was not exactly expecting to rehab it...but of course I am!

I am very thematic, and I want to decorate for all holidays. This is as far as I have gotten so far...

IMG_4833_sm.jpeg

• Like 1

I love the ideas! @havanaholly I don't decorate very much aside from Christmas either, but it helps that I trash-picked literally hundreds of dollars worth of those porcelain Christmas village houses a few years ago, so that encourages me to display them!