Help to identify parts

Bruce B

Help!  I am resurrecting old unfinished project and do not know what this is.  The strips are perforated into 12 inch x 3/4 inch strips with a wood look.  They are thinner than siding strips and flexible. What is this part of the doll house ? Many of these in sheets.   roofing? interior flooring?  

Sounds most like flooring although 3/4 is a bit wide for a floorboard. 

You need 5 total posts to make an album but the system may allow you to insert a pic in this thread. I click the "add files" box at the bottom of the text box where I'm typing a post, bear in mind I'm on a phone so your page may look different. Then upload a stored image. You'll probably get a too big message no matter what. Go to picresize.com and follow the steps to shrink the image. There are also a couple threads on the forum that deal with adding pic issues. Good luck!

11 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I think I got this post confused with a recent one about the Fairfieldl

Maybe. I missed that thread but you bring up a good point. It would make sense for it to be siding especially since it was mentioned that it had a wood look. If that was actually a wood grain, siding would make perfect sense. Maybe we will get pictures soon😊