The Finished Buttercup

AllThingsMini

Well, it's finally done. The only thing I have left to do is make an inhabitant for it. The baby is supposed to be born this weekend sometime and then the house numbers will go on. Mommy is due back to work in early October. Just click on my photo album link below or in my signature to see the results. Hope you like!

Photo album link:

http://allthingsmini.myphotoalbum.com/view...bumName=album15

Marie, that's an adorable little house. I love it and your color choices are perfect. I'm wondering if this is a surprise or does the mother to be know what you've been doing? I wish I could see her face when she receives it.

Great work!

Wendy

I'm wondering if this is a surprise or does the mother to be know what you've been doing?  I wish I could see her face when she receives it.

Great work!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm not sure if she suspects or not. She knows I build dollhouses, but I never told her what I was doing. She does know that I'm "making" her something and that it will be on her desk waiting for her when she returns from maternity leave. I wish I could have made her a bigger house, but she's sorely limited on space because she is back living with her parents for the time being. I really hope she likes it.

It looks great I love the stenciling above the exterior windows. And ditto to all the nice things said about the base. I know the mother will love it right away and baby will later.

Peggi