Newbie from California...Hi!

MiniElle

Hi All,

I'm a long-time miniature lover, but new to this forum. I love all the great resources from members. I have a Seaside Villa that I purchased 15+ years ago from Norm's dollhouse and never got around to finishing because shortly thereafter I started a family. Two kids later (and a divorce and newer and better husband who is willing to help me build my dollhouse), I am revisiting my love of dollhouses/miniatures and I attempting to finish my dream dollhouse. I still have a long way to go...I need to finish the exterior (balcony/tower/siding), but looking forward to benefitting from the wealth of knowledge from this group. I'll post pictures in the Gallery, but I believe I have to wait until I've made 5 posts. Nice "meeting" everyone! ~Elle

Welcome Fellow Seaside Villa builder!! :wave:

I am so happy to meet another person with the house :carrot:

So far I have removed the old windows and wallpaper and primed and painted.

I'll post a new picture to my album, I saw your comment there.

Yay for husbands who help!

Welcome to the little family, Elle.  Yes, you do need to make five posts before posting pictures in the gallery, but that's not hard once you get to reading  posts you want to reply to or ask questions about.