Hello to all from Sioux in Southampton, UK

Sioux

Well as you can see I am a "newbie".  It's been a long time since my husband and I worked on two of our dolls houses, but the enforced lock down and both having to self-isolate has given us the time to enjoy our hobby once more, but I must admit to having spent far more money than I intended to! 

I am looking forward to a long and happy membership and hearing from other enthusiasts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, Mid-life madness said:

Welcome Suzanne:wave:

What dollhouse are you working on?

Thank you for the welcome 

We are currently working on a 3-storey, 14 room house that we have made into a hotel that is hosting a wedding. It was no.7 of 12 made and called the Lincoln. We have re-named it to The Lincolnshire Park Hotel. It was purchased several years ago and I can’t remember the gentleman’s name

All the best and stay safe

Suzanne

Suzanne, I have requested that your email address be removed from your post.  You do NOT ever want to post personal information where spammers and scammers and all other sorts of nasties can harvest it; we have a personal messaging feature that shows up as a little envelope icon when you hover your cursor over a member's username.