I have got to share this

Anya

Ok have any of you seen those glo sticks that people take to raves or night clubs? You wave them about in your hands and they are made of plastic and when you bend them they start to glow. :wave:

Well they are great for creating spooky atmospheres in doll houses. The ones I have are very slim and are about 8" long and I stuck two on my BH porch celing with blu tack and the effect was just creepy. All that was missing was some dry ice.

I got a bunch of 30 glo' sticks for £1(About $2?) I have no idea how much they would be in the US but I can't imagine they'd be expensive. The only problem is that they don't glow forever but I think they are well worth the effect and save on wiring too.

I found led sticks powered by watch batteries.When they light up seven diffrent ways they look like neon tubes.I paln to use the light for a diner.I used green led lights from a light up witch's mask to go inside my witch

s treasure chest for my witchcraft shop.It goes on and off so creates an eerie light in the room.I found red led lights to put inside my cauldron.I shredded a ribbon rose to look like flames.With the light and the ribbon it looks like flames on fire in my cauldron.All of this was from the dollar store,even the cauldron.

I found led sticks powered by watch batteries.When they light up seven diffrent ways they look like neon tubes.I paln to use the light for a diner.I used green led lights from a light up witch's mask to go inside my witch

s treasure chest for my witchcraft shop.It goes on and off so creates an eerie light in the room.I found red led lights to put inside my cauldron.I shredded a ribbon rose to look like flames.With the light and the ribbon it looks like flames on fire in my cauldron.All of this was from the dollar store,even the cauldron.

Wow sounds like a great dollar store. Do you think it is possible to run normal doll house lights off watch batteries? Now that would be great.

I'd love to see pics of your work, it sounds very cool.