Halloween house win pics

heidiiiii

I posted pics in the halloween madness 2006 gallery of what I have done so far with the orchid. I have stained the windows so far. I have to go out tomorrow and buy glue (quick grip) to start assembling the house.

Still have no idea what I am going to do.

Ok, I know I'm showing my rookieness, I tried to view your pictures in that gallery and got an error. Any idea what I did wrong? It brought me to a page I have only seen on October 13 during the hunt. I tried the other album in the gallery and got the same thing. Do I need a password?

Please help.

Carrie

OK. I put a post in another topic claiming that I fixed the problem... I was wrong. It will work properly now. I had to delete the pictures that were already uploaded though. Heidi, you should probably delete the album you made and start from scratch. Deana, I already delete your album.

Sorry about that!

Thanks Dean.. I guess I have to go back now and put em back.. :drool: Too tired now.. Do it in the morning.

Okay I didnt wait until morning...LOL

Thanks Susanne. blush.

Okay either I am really tired or something is wrong. When you all click on my visit my gallery..does it show my hud house, marquam hill mansion, minis?

Cause when I click on it, It shows the white orchid, some old inspirational house photos, and my dog and cat sleeping together.

Ok, off to bed with me..

I finished wallpapering the inside walls yesterday. I will post some pics after the batteries for the camera are charged.

I was wondering what the Greenleaf staff used for shingles on the roof. Since there werent any included I am assuming just regular ole shingles will do.

Okay I backtracked and looked at the picture and you all didnt use any shingles at all! Check!