Does anyone recognize this kit?

Hallowell

Hi Greg,

It's a beauty of a house but it reminds me more of a home built than a kit because of all the different places the house opens up. Maybe it's by a European kit maker? - It reminds me of the houses designed by Jacqueline Kerr Deiber. She often had them opening in multiple places and designed houses so they could be viewed and accessessed from more than one side. Not sure if this helps any.

-David

The house is the "Queen Anne Row House" by American Craft Products of Wauconda, IL (long out of business). It is listed in the 1984 issue of "The Miniatures Catalog" and one of the mini shops I frequent has one on display. The ad states it measures 37" H x 26" W and 33" D, with 3 floors, 9 rooms made of 3/8" plywood.

Hope this helps.

Valerie

The house is the "Queen Anne Row House" by American Craft Products of Wauconda, IL (long out of business). It is listed in the 1984 issue of "The Miniatures Catalog" and one of the mini shops I frequent has one on display. The ad states it measures 37" H x 26" W and 33" D, with 3 floors, 9 rooms made of 3/8" plywood.

Hope this helps.

Valerie

Wow, great that you recognized it. I went through some buyers guides from the 80's and found a few similar, but none the same.