New Old Member

Lony

Hello Everyone.

I feel lower than a fleas foot for taking so long to get back to yall. I LOVE the new website btw. I have been so busy that dollhouses have taken a back burner :lol: Thank goodness my step-daughter is finally going back to school so I can have some time for myself and my passion. Besides that I have miss everyone so much. You were all such a big help in building the pepto palace I cant thank you enough.

It is time to begin the search for something new to tackle. I am so excited I can't hardly wait!

Ahhhh it sure feels good to be back.

Thanks,

Lony

http://community.webshots.com/user/lonysnightmare

Welcome Lony! I'm a fairly new member so you wouldn't know me from before.

I love your 'Pepto Palace'. :lol: The front porch is wonderful! I can't wait to see what you do next.

:lol: Nice to meet you Lony! I've only been here since the board was redone. I loved the picture of the cat poking his head in. It reminded me of when I was building a Magnolia house. One of my cats kept curling up to sleep in the big living-room and I seriously considered turning it into a cat house for her.

Karen

Hi There Lony!! About a month ago I mentioned you on Small Stuff (another forum). People were fussing about how Greenleaf Kits take to long to build and were all too hard :lol: (I have had Real Good Toys and Dollhouse Emporium houses that had hard instructions, but I LOVED the building process still).

I told them your story and how quickly you did your house because there were 2 people on that forum who had a house that really is not hard to build at all (Arthur kit was one of them).

I think after seeing your house it sort of blew several peole away. They admired it so much and I got emails about it LOL (Told them to post a message in your guestbook). I LOVE that house and you have to tell us which one are you thinking of doing next?

Welcome Back too! I sure missed you!

Awww thanks yall for the welcome backs. It warms the heart to know I was remembered. :D

As for the kits being too hard...LOL that is pretty funny. They were the easiest thing I have ever done. They take no time at all, granted it was my first one and I am sure I could have done better......

This time though I am going to take my time and do it exactly the way I want. I have been doing a little cruzin on ebay just to see what is out there and I cannot believe the prices....HOLY COW they are inexpensive. I am thinking of doing something a little smaller but after Annabelle, there are only a few bigger. I will keep yall updated as to what I do, but don't expect record time :lol:

hugs to all

Lony