Returning to miniatures

The past few months have been hectic. 2 of our daughters moved out, In the process, they filled my craft room with every sort of item they could untill they got fully moved. The last box was picked up last night. When I knew I would have to store stuff there, I boxed all my craft items and supplies up, I am now in the process of sorting and putting things away, I will be making mini's again in no time. It seems things I want to find, I am having troubloe finding, but no problem locating the box of empty egg gartons, I was saving for who knows what. In the process I am going to be tossing a lot of thing,. The egg cartons were the first to go.

Melissa

Welcome back Melissa! And please let Darrell know that his tutorial helped someone on this forum with their wiring. Someone had asked questions, and since I have never technically wired a house, I provided a link to Darrell's tutorial ...

That tutorial on wiring it helped was me! :lol: I was very apprehensive at first, but following along with Darrell's directions . . . well it was a snap and I had so much fun (once the first few rooms were done and they worked). The pictures were also very helpful. Thank you so much for providing such great instructions!

It's good to be back and have ideas buzzing around in my head again. I am making some progress in sorting and finding things, I am so glad the tutorial Darrell made has been so helpfull. He does plan on extending it to include different types of lights and such, but has not caught the return to mini bug. He did box up our dremel to send it in to be fixed, so there is hope. I think he may be joining me on a project soon.

Melissa

I know when I was getting ready to wire I bought a little book at the store and all that other junk, but it was Darrells pictures that taught me the most. It is great to have you back. We can now pick your brain some more. :)