little bushes

minijunkie

Here is another picture. This is basically what they all look like...some have different color fences...and of course all the bushes are different - some fatter than others. Thanks for all your kudos everyone. The ornaments on the wreaths are from canes from designercanes.com .

post-216-1161822033_thumb.jpg

Ok, let me get this straight -- You made the little bushes outta scrubbies? What did you use for the sparkly snow? And where did you find the cute little critters?

(I'm not gonna copy them -- I'm just incurably nosey :D )

I sure do hope the recipients like these!!

Some of the fences are crackled. I built up the bases with spackling compound. I used Delta freshly fallen snow on top and on the fences then ultra fine glitter.

The bushes are made of steel wool...broke some off and kinda shaped it. Coated in glue, then put on bits of reindeer moss all over. When good and dry, I stuck a toothpick in the bottom to hold it. I then sprayed "snow" , the kind you spray on your windows at Christmas, all over...then sprinkled my ultra fine glitter. When dry I sprayed some matte sealer on it. The critters came from Aztec. Very expensive for all of them...thankfully I have a dear friend whom I can stuff from at cost. :D I don't mind if you copy...I feel honored if I inspired someone!! :banana:) Thanks so much! The garland is seedbeads (still not right for cranberries, they are irregular and still too big) and the popcorn is polymer clay that I "shaped and rolled" right on the thread. Then baked the strings.

~Bobbi M.