Which Miniature Show?

vbharrington

I have been looking for a miniature show to attend, and I have come across the Atlanta Miniature Show (March 4th - 5th) as well as another show, The Atlanta Miniature Society Show and Sale (TBD)  Have any of you been to one of these shows, and is one better than the other?  I know that there is one in Charlotte, NC (actually Mooresville) in the Fall, but I'd really rather go to one before then.  If there are any other shows close to SC/NC, can someone give me some info? 

Thank you!

Vickie

The Atlanta Miniature Society show is always around the 3rd week in September. I love that show, it's my favorite of the 2, although I haven't been in a few years. They seem to have more "stuff". The Bishop show is good too, and worth going to. It seems to have more artisan things, and doesn't seem as big. But both are great, and I promise you won't be disappointed with either! Cindy from Miniature Luxuries is usually at both, she has nice fabrics and do-dads. Thats always fun.

Vickie, there is a thread with an interactive map of 2016 miniature shows in another section of the forum. See it HERE.

I've been to the Atlanta Miniature Society show, too. It's a good one. (It was especially good that year because I got to meet Tracy and some other forum members there. :) )

• Like 1