Miniature Madness - Win a Free Subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures Today, October 20th

Mini Man

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard so many good things about this magazine..just finally fulfilling something I have wanted all my life..a dollhouse!!

I am currently constructing the Orchid and would love to have this magazine to continue on my journey..thanks for the oppurtunity.

I just saw the message that this contest was only open to U>S residents.This is very disapponting.Canadians really like this magazine too.I think it is not fair to disclude many loyal members in this contest.

I went back and read through the email I was sent about the subscription giveaway.There was no mention of it being exclusivel for Americans.Could we have this made clearer next time?This was a real disappointment after being invited to join in.

I would also like to say "That even though this contest was not open to everyone I have very much enjoyed the whole month of contests and the interesting things people have said.The Greenleaf site is awesome.