My wish list

prariegurl

Thought I would list some items I need for my mini projects but cannot find. If anyone knows where I may purchase them, or perhaps would like to work out a trade, please let me know!

3" wood wagon wheel. I only need one, I can buy a dozen cheap, or buy one and pay dearly.

bb gun, prefer in box. Or just a bb gun box

trailer or apartment size 50s vintage stove and fridge. I can have mini-full size, but really want to save my K&J appliances for when I get a Westville. Or if you know of kits or tutorials to amke them, that would also be welcome.

Just thought of a couple other things, tv trays and tv dinners, the more unrecognizable and unappetizing the food, the better!

Jeri

For wheels & hard to find wood items & hardware , try www.woodworkingparts.com. I get a lot of my mini hardware, like hinges & screws, etc. from them. I see they have wheels, but I didn't go through them. They may be able to help you.

Steve

Does anyone know where I can buy really fancy curtains for my victorian living room in my Garfield? I saw some a while back but have been unable to find them since. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Katharina