Boy doll

KathieB

I'm looking for a reasonably priced (under $10) posable boy doll who looks like a kid with a frog in his pocket and ready for fun. I could use a couple of them, actually.

HBS has one that I like, but he's $19 ... just a bit beyond my reach.

Ethan doll from HBS

If anyone can share other sources, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

I'll look around. That one at HBS looks possessed or something. WHY can't they make some decent dollhouse dolls?

LOL!! ... yes, he does have a look about him.

By the time I'm finished with this SECRET PROJECT, the kid may well be wearing a mask :cloud9:

<checking blackout curtains and heading back into the workshop>

There is one at Earth and Tree Miniatures for $5.50. With a little "fixin" he may be what you're looking for.

He's the one at the bottom of the page.

http://www.dollhouse-miniatures.com/catalo...et=d310_01.html

Good luck in your search

Thanks, Marlene .. I found this guy at another site after I posted, for $6 and change. I like this price better!

Thanks a LOT for starting this thread - I just spent $75 after looking for a boy doll for you!

:cloud9:

Manorhouseminis.com has some cute little boy figurines for 99 cents to $3.99 - I bought several, and I'm not even sure WHY!!!

Check it out, they have some neat things and the prices are great.

Hi there! I'll offer my 2 cents. I have the vinyl dolls like the one from E&T. They are "posable" but not very. The wire in them is extremely still and the poses are limited.

I'm looking for better dolls. These were just my "for now" family. I plan to try my hand at making my own and making them poseable. I found ones I like but VERY expensive! So I will make attempts to make mine similar. Winter projects....

Thanks a LOT for starting this thread - I just spent $75 after looking for a boy doll for you!

:lol:

Hey, thanks! But isn't that what friends are for?? ... :thumb:

Hi there! I'll offer my 2 cents. I have the vinyl dolls like the one from E&T. They are "posable" but not very. The wire in them is extremely still and the poses are limited.

I'm looking for better dolls. These were just my "for now" family. I plan to try my hand at making my own and making them poseable. I found ones I like but VERY expensive! So I will make attempts to make mine similar. Winter projects....

Thanks for the info, Jaimie. I can live with a limited pose if the little guy can raise his arms. Or I can "help" him raise his arms if I have to. I'd love to try to make my own, but I'm a bit under the gun here and don't have time to learn (never mind MASTER) another craft! :thumb: