Witchy Poo

MiniMadWoman

Okay, well, I bought the materials I needed to make this little cutie pie LAST year at this time and never did get around to making her. I was looking for something to do yesterday afternoon and I had a lightbulb moment . . . why not make that little witch? So I pulled out everything and did just that. Here's a picture of her . . . she's just the cutest!!

Thanks Nutti (I believe it was you . . . wasn't it?) for the inspiration!!

post-267-1160066313_thumb.jpg

I have a large one of those as part of my Halloween decor for the big house. I consider it to be a public service announcement: Don't Drink and Fly.

Deb

Oh my, I wasn't so sure at first what that was between her legs, now I can't stop laughing at myself.
:hide: Perhaps I should post a side view?

post-267-1160070775_thumb.jpg

I have a large one of those as part of my Halloween decor for the big house. I consider it to be a public service announcement: Don't Drink and Fly.

That's too funny, Deb!! ;)

Don't worry Susanne, her face bounces right back! She is a witch after all! ;)

She's rather an uninvited guest at the moment. Just a little too early for the wedding, which is in December (or somewhere around then, depending on when Mr. C.F. Pennethorne arrives from England)! Witchy Poo decided to drop in (or should that be smash in) to visit her 'Niece-in-law once removed' and offer some unsolicited advice. Miss Pennethorne is mortified . . . what must the neighbors be thinking?!! :hide:

I wouldn't want to see poor Witchy Poo's face :hide:

Was she an invited or uninvited guest at the Beacon Hill?

A distant cousin of the fiance, perhaps? .... or one of his sisters?

-Susanne

Or did she just decide to crash the party???? Or needed a place to crash for the night, or....

OK, might be all that talk about the apple pucker that gives me such a lightheaded feeling (as opposed to that poor withc I presume LOL)

Hugs

OK, might be all that talk about the apple pucker that gives me such a lightheaded feeling (as opposed to that poor withc I presume LOL)

Oh, didn't I tell you? Witchy Poo is my supplier of 'Green Apple Pucker'! Might explain why she's crashed into the wall! :hide:

Aha!!! Well that make sense, as she must have sampled all th ejugs before making her delivery round :hide:

Can you plase put me up on her list when she is in "fly-able" state again???

Hugs

Can you plase put me up on her list when she is in "fly-able" state again???

Sure, I'll add you to her route!! She only takes cash though . . . you know how it is!! :wave: And, well, for obvious reasons we can't guarantee a delivery date! LOL!!!!

Charlene, you should make one! I giggled and smiled all the way through the process . . .

Sure, I'll add you to her route!! She only takes cash though . . . you know how it is!! :D And, well, for obvious reasons we can't guarantee a delivery date! LOL!!!!

Charlene, you should make one! I giggled and smiled all the way through the process . . .

Hmmm, I do think I have some golden trinkets around for her when/if she arrives :wave: so that she won't be disappointed... :wave: as that is a major no-no I think when deaiing with the witchy realm....

Hugs and thanks for putting me up!