Polling, We're a polling

LPCullen

We're currently polling on the theme for December's swap, and we're neck and neck with two themes! Check it out, and if you think you would like to participate in either of the themes polled, please cast a vote!

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...?showtopic=3406

If you make it cream cheese frosting, you've got me. I've never played in the swaps before and am a little nervous about what I'll make, but I'll jump in and give it a shot. C'mon everyone! :yahoo: The more the merrier!

Deb

If you make it cream cheese frosting, you've got me.
Deb, funny you should mention that because they DO have cream cheese frosting on the top!! ;)

If you haven't done a swap before, don't worry, you'll do amazingly well. You've got so much talent I believe you can do anything!! :banana:

Pumpkin cookies WITH icing on them Mmmmmmm

Tracy, you know if you come to visit me, I'll make you some!! :hide:

Everyone is encouraged to participate although they do limit the number of people, usually it's 15. You can view the rules/guidelines here http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...p?showtopic=275

Don't worry about your skills! We have all skill levels here! :hide:

are there some sort of requirements or guidelines about participating in the swaps? i'd very very much love to, but i question my mini-making-skills. and also, i'm frightfully new!

Ditto. I was going to start a new topic, but maybe someone can give advice here. I am absolutely thrilled that the candy/bakery idea won for the December swap, and I'd love to participate, but I'm not sure if any thing I'd make would be worthwhile :lol: . Can anyone who has done the swaps before offer advice? Maybe some pictures of things that have been done?

Never mind - I found lots of pics in the gallery. Never noticed that category was there!

Ditto. I was going to start a new topic, but maybe someone can give advice here. I am absolutely thrilled that the candy/bakery idea won for the December swap, and I'd love to participate, but I'm not sure if any thing I'd make would be worthwhile :lol: . Can anyone who has done the swaps before offer advice? Maybe some pictures of things that have been done?

The same thought crossed my mind because I'm really not sure what to make for a bakery/candy shop. Then it occured to me that I'm just going to have to research thoroughly. This could mean several trips to Krispey Creme.

Teresa, if I gain 20 pounds over this swap, it's all your fault!!! :teehee:

Deb

Deb, ROTFLMAO!!!! I take total and full responsibility . . . which in this case means we're drinking 'green apple pucker' and eating brownies and Krispy Kremes 'till the cows come home' . . . or at least until after Christmas when we'll go on a strict diet of just 'green apple pucker'!! :lol: because we look like cows!! :lol:

Thanks Peggi! Odd I never noticed that part of the gallery before, considering I've spent countless hours combing thorough pictures.

I've signed up for the swap - I'm so excited I can hardly sit still! Seeing as none of my friends are into the hobby, this will be my only way to share, exchange, and interact with other mini enthusiasts. Whoever came up with the idea for the swaps is a genius! Many thanks!

I'm glad to help.

You'll enjoy the swap and it is a good way to interact with people with like interests.

Deb, now we don't want to see you and Teresa "hogging" the green apple pucker :lol: