Hi--new here~

Hi, everyone! I stumbled across this site while looking for photos of the Greenleaf Village--I didn't find any, but I found the forum, anyway!

Has anyone else put the two village kits together? I have both of them, and use them at Christmas time. I have pictures somewhere.

I haven't had much time recently to be very crafty--I have four kids, and they keep me busy!

It's nice to meet everyone!

villagechick

Hi there and welcome!

If you are looking for some great inspiration you have certainly struck gold as there are lots of talented people around who willingly shares all their know how with us!

Mini-hugs and welcome!

Welcome to the forum Susan! I have put some of these together, but Ed's pictures are probably much better than mine! I will see if I can PM him so that he can link you to his pictures.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

LindaC, I see we both live in the great state of NC! I've been here for 21 years (most of my life now) and wouldn't want to be anywhere else (well, except right now, the boys are running and jumping like crazy because it's raining out, and I'd like to be in Hawaii!).

I'm going to look around the site tomorrow to see if I can find any pics of the Village.