I have to say you all are dangerous...

SusannaT

I admit it.

You've sucked me in.

ummm..not that I'm complaining... :clap:

All those DIY project links alone keep me online waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than I should be.

Finishing my Glencroft got me in a miniature mood. I haven't been this jazzed about it in years.

At the moment I'm keeping myself busy finishing up my daughter's Orchid. It used to look cottagey (that's a word, right?) but now she wants COLOR.

Think Designer's Guild.

Lime, turqoise and hot pink. :clap:

Has anyone seen dollhouses that are VERY MODERN? I'd love to get some more ideas.

I already have a discoball to go inside.

And watching these two houses has made my 5 yr old quite restless. So she told me the other day that if she was really really good and only wished for one thing, did I think Santa would bring her a dollhouse? :wave:

I wish I could build a Greenleaf/Corona house for her ( I like The Magnolia) but they aren't sold in my neck of the woods. So I'll have to "settle"..heheheee...

Back to those DIY projects. I'm busy making lots of fun things to fill the houses (the existing one and the one I hear Santa is bringing, I have an inside source... I know some elves) which will be in the girls advent calendars. :w00t:

yesterday I printed out some cereal boxes etc... takes forever to glue those things. :wave:

Today I made tiny perfume and shampoo bottles from some glass beads I had left over from a necklace project. And while watching tv last night knitted a blanket.

I think I need to hit those links again...

Did I mention you guys were dangerous? :clap:

I admit it.

You've sucked me in.

ummm..not that I'm complaining... :wave:

All those DIY project links alone keep me online waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than I should be.

I hear ya....my name is Irene and I am a mini a holic! :woot:

Oh and your Lincroft came out beautiful :wave:

Welllllll, playing with the fire here LOL, you know you can order directly from Greenleaf and they will get it sent to you promptly??? And you know I have tried this way of ordering, not just once but twcie (and only twice as the last time I ordered 5 in one go LOL) so you know they are great to deal with for us "over here"

:wave:

Hugs

Welllllll, playing with the fire here LOL, you know you can order directly from Greenleaf and they will get it sent to you promptly??? And you know I have tried this way of ordering, not just once but twcie (and only twice as the last time I ordered 5 in one go LOL) so you know they are great to deal with for us "over here"

Oooohhhh...Anna... I did not know this.

How much was the shipping? As I know those boxes aren't light.

Ugh...you are making me rethink this. I had one already chosen. It's already built and all I'd have to do is to decorate it to fit a bunny family of four. I'm not sure if I can manage building one up in time for Christmas. Well, with life and everything. Ya know? :wave:

They were really great talking to, as i phoned in my order, gotta lova the internet and the possibilities it opens up as we started out with an emailing between us where I got suggestions on the differente ways of shipping avaliable so if I were you I would scoot over to the Greenleaf site and use the contact us feature and write an email asking them about it :wave:

Yup I admit to being some what of a temptress here :wave: but I cna just vouch for the great customer service I have met when both talking as well as writing mails back and forth.

Hugs

Susanna, there's always birthdays and Christmas next year because you know you're never going to be finished . . . right? You know you're going to be building and building and . . . well, you get the idea!! :wave:

Susanna, where did you find the disco ball? I would LOVE to get one for one of my houses. I was thinking maybe a faceted Christmas globe ornament might work, but the ones I've seen are too large.

My MIL found some really small Christmas globes to use as disco balls, and I think those were really meant to be used in the table top trees as they are perfect size to hang in the room, now I don't have a disco room just yet, thogh I have a disco ball stashed away for that "soemday" LOL

Hugs

My discoball is actually a Christmas ornament (about 1 1/4 inch diameter) I picked up in Stockholm last year. It looks pretty good!

Uh oh... I just talked with a friend and got her thinking about a dollhouse too. We could order together and split shipping... :teehee:

Cross your fingers for me...

Her hubby has a woodwork studio in their house, I could pull this off in secret. wooo hooo!

That's how i felt when i joined this site. I already had an addiction, but then i fell off the edge! I now have around 50 kits :woot: There is so much inspiration and talent on this site!

That's how i felt when i joined this site. I already had an addiction, but then i fell off the edge! I now have around 50 kits There is so much inspiration and talent on this site!

:) :wub:

My husband would go crazy...

My discoball is actually a Christmas ornament (about 1 1/4 inch diameter) I picked up in Stockholm last year. It looks pretty good!

Uh oh... I just talked with a friend and got her thinking about a dollhouse too. We could order together and split shipping... :teehee:

Cross your fingers for me...

Her hubby has a woodwork studio in their house, I could pull this off in secret. wooo hooo!

Ohhh now this DO sound like a plan indeed! And if you don't have to hide it away after every time you have worked with it you will be able to pull it together ever so much quicker, promise!!!! Atleast one can always write an emaila sking about it, right?!? Hehehe... oops sorry perhaps I shouldn't give candy to a sugar adddict LOL???

A few of the kits are Andrew's so he can't complain to much :) :teehee:

Seriously....he is very supportive which is cool....very encouraging actually! I'm lucky!

Ahhh, your Andrew sounds like a keeper!

Hugs