My Tennyson

justabitcrazee

Its been quite a ambitious project, that I started now 3 years ago because my boyfriend told me I needed a hobby!

But its almost done!

Its FINALLY starting to look like a real house now. Just getting the roof on (hopfully today) and finishing the rest of the trim left.

Here is my Tennyson Photo Gallery
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78323395@N03/

Hope you like it!

• Like 1

Congratulations on nearing completion of your Tennyson. Mine is still awaiting interior trim and exterior foundation, but is almost complete too. I like your color choice. Blue and white always looks so clean to me :) After you've made five posts on this forum you can start a gallery here, which you might want to do. We love to watch each other's progress. And be sure to introduce yourself under new members, if you haven't already.

Here's the link to my Tennyson

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=5990

Wow your Tennyson is beautiful!

I wish mine had come out of the box so nicely cut, I had to fight with a bunch of pieces because they weren't cut properly (It was a president's choice knock off).

I love what you did at the top with the trim. I think I'll try the siding for my next house (Or future reno)

• Like 1

So Melissa , any idea what your next house will be ? We all know you can't stop at just one. :D Love the blue color you used.

The Tennyson is such a cute house - and the wallpapers you used Debora are adorable !

• Like 1

I say go for it , lol. I have a rehab I'm working on , as well as the Pierce , and then there are the Lily and Orchid waiting for their turn. As well as several others. :banana: Very addicting hobby , but so much fun !

• 1 month later...

I started working on my Tennyson due to a similar suggestion from my boyfriend! It was my first kit house. I really love how yours is coming together! I keep changing my mind and redoing mine so it's in quite a state of bash-up at the moment! New siding here I come!

• 4 months later...