Hey everybody, I don't know where my old post went, probably got lost in the transition to the new forum but I am still working to furnish my 1970s Lundby Stockholm Dollhouse and I am collecting Lundby pieces of any age/condition. I know that many people here mostly work in 1" or 1/2" scale and find that Lundby pieces are of no use to them unless they have a 1:16 or 1:18 house. Please let me know if you have anything you would like to sell! http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/bigwink.gif If you're close enough to me geographically I may even take another house. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin2.gif

The one thing in particular that I am looking for are the 2 front panels for the house, they look like this:

gallery_1884_856_60946.jpg

They snap onto the front of the house and come off to access the inside.

Thanks,

~Jeff

Thanks Holly, I've been very busy for the most part of this year focusing on school and (finally) graduating from college and moving and organizing and cleaning. But it's nice to get back to crafting now that I can see my floor again. :)

(null)

If you're so inclined, Martin & Venus Dodge's The New Dolls' House Do-It-Yourself Book has all the full-size patterns in BOTH 1:12 AND 1:16 scales, and all the previous editions of their The Dolls' House Do-It-Yourself Book patterns were all 1:16 scale.

And if you would like I could always shop for you over here in "lundby" land LOL ;)

That is one thing that is fairly easy to get hold of in most toy stores. Not always a great inventory but atleast some.

Hugs and so good to see you around here again Jeff!

thanks anna! right now i'm really more focused on the 70s era but I'll let you know if i see any current lundby items i like and I'll have you keep an eye out for them haha.

• Like 1