furniture question...

chatrbug

I got my set from Overstock - it was $39.99 plus $1 shipping and I used a 12% off coupon plus I get 3 or 4 percent back through fatwallet.com. I just put the bedroom together and it was easy and really enjoyable to assemble it. It's definitely a bargain at that price. Joann.com also sells this and they have daily web coupons which often are for free shipping or 40% off the regular price of one item - so check there to see where you can get the best deal. You can furnish a lot of rooms with these kits.

thank you so much!!! this was the one set that i really liked, the others didnt quite attract me. i just ordered it from joanns...saved $9 in just shipping, and then its still $5 cheaper than overstock. that takes care of that! i am so glad i thought to ask on here!

I'm glad you got it cheaper. Now you must take pictures to show us when they're done!

Tracy, I've seen some places where they say this set is made by Greenleaf and others sites that say it is Corona Concept, is it Greenleaf??? Or both? Or was it ever Corona's?

Miniatures.com has a 19 piece furniture kit on clearance for $9.99 - I just got one and it looks pretty good. Smaller pieces than the Greenleaf kit (twin bed, smaller dining table, etc) but it's really nice for ten bucks.

Only wish tha thte shipping wasn't as daunting as it is....

But then again, one just might lure MIL into co-buying and get some more things to order as well as I know they have lots of things that I have use for :blink:

Hugs