Unwanted dollhouse furniture for sale/trade

Hi, I recently purchased a dollhouse to work on and the person I bought it from included furniture. The furniture doesn't go with what I had planned for the house, so I'd like to sell or trade it. It is all 1:12 scale.

I have:

A living room set (green checkered fabric) that includes a sofa, 2 armchairs and 2 sets of curtains with valances

Some bedroom furniture (white fabric with "cherry" wood) that includes a chaise lounge and a bed stool (very pretty, but too fancy for me)

A piano, violin and music stand

miniature ship

miscellaneous wooden furniture (like a cupboard/pantry,very small dresser, etc.)

Please message me for pictures or for more information.

I am asking very cheap prices for them, or trade for some of my "wants" (3" porch railing, chair rails, any "up-to-date" furniture)

Really need the porch railing though, as I'm finishing the outside of the house first.

Thanks,

Alisha

Also have some things i'd like to add, a white and blue china set (4 plates, 4 bowls, gravy boat w/plate, platter, serving bowl, and serving dish with lid and spoon),

Free things are: a mantle, 3 "pine" topiaries, a small birdhouse and a dollhouse for the dollhouse (this is plastic), 2 kitchen chairs, a hanging kitchen "light" (plastic, looks like stained glass), a basket of eggs, an old fashined ice box (missing 1 hinge), what appears to be a kitchen bar?, and a mounted sink (the faucets need to be glued back on)

will be posting a blog shortly with pictures and more info, but in the meantime I will gladly send photos

Ah yes I am a bit shy, but I will definitely introduce myself there. I am not sure what house I'm working on, it is my first and it was purchased unfinished and in really rough shape. I was thinking about posting a picture of it in its current state to see if anyone recognizes what kind of dollhouse it is. But I love it

• 4 weeks later...